Drivers Medical Exam
Medical traffic examinations serve the traffic safety and are required from the authorities. At Arzthaus you can make an appointment for a medical traffic examination in any of our practices.
When do I need a driver’s medical exam?
A medical traffic examination is obligatory for:
- Applicants for a learner’s permit in the following categories: C, C1, D and D1
- Driving instructors and traffic experts
- Drivers with a permit for the professional transport of people
- All drivers from the age of 75 years (cars and boats)
- Boat drivers with permits of category B and C
Apart from that, permit holders in higher categories, as stated in the relevant regulations.
There are 3 categories of medical traffic exams:
Level 1: Private vehicles up to 3.5 tons
Level 2: Group Truckdriver, Taxis, Bus, traffic experts
Level 3: Applicants > 65 years or with disabilities, second opinion, after accident/severe illness
In some of our practices we only offer Level 1 examinations, in other level 1 and 2 and 3. Please ask our administration in the practice.