Almost 80% of people who work sleep poorly. One in ten suffer from severe sleep disorders.
This can have the following effects:
- Poor performance and longer response time
- Increased risk of mental illness
- Impairment of the immune system
- Stroke or high blood pressure
- Increased risk of heart disease and diabetes
The reasons for the sleep disorders can be somatic (e.g. sleep-related breathing disorders) and/or psychological. Thankfully there are various treatment and therapy options.
Our graduate psychologist and somnologist (sleep medicine) K. Trümner Bliferniz will be happy to support you in the clarification and treatment of sleep disorders. She has many years of practical experience, e.g. in a clinic for sleep medicine or within the management of the sleep medicine consultation hours in an outpatient psychiatric center.
You can book an appointment here.